Still work in progress :
- I'm working on a slim diffuser, ( and a cover to hide wires on corners, if you don't want to use a diffuser)
- Working on a italic small 7 segment.
- .f3d, .step and other 3D model files format coming soon.
Also check :
- Cable manager inside the frame.
- 100% 3D printable
- Very slim (8.5mm thick without diffuser)
- 3D model files included allow you to adapt easily this thing
to your own needs. (coming soon)
- No need to stick led strip, just slide led strip by the center
- Dimension : 34.5x18cm
How to print :
Better use black plastic for the frame.
And any other color except obscur color for the diffuser. (White, green, red, orange, transparent...)
But it depend which led color you have :
- For white led, you can use any kind of color. (green, red, blue...)
- For RGB leds, use white or white transparent plastic.
- For red, blue, or green leds, better use white or white transparent plastic
If you have some issue, question, or good ideas, tell me in the comment section.
I bought my led strip here
Give me feedback of your experimentations.
Don't forget to put some photos of your creations, experimentations. :)
Tevo Tarantula (Prusa i3 clone)
No support, no brim, no raft.
Better print the frame with Black plastic to avoid translucent.