Still work in progress :
- I'm working on a slim diffuser, ( and a cover to hide wires on corners, if you don't want to use a diffuser)
- Working on a italic small 7 segment.
- .f3d, .step and other 3D model files format coming soon.
Also check :
- Cable manager inside the frame.
- 100% 3D printable
- Very slim (8.5mm thick without diffuser)
- 3D model files included allow you to adapt easily this thing
to your own needs. (coming soon)
- No need to stick led strip, just slide led strip by the center
- Dimension : 14.5x8cm
How to print :
Better use black plastic for the frame.
And any other color except obscur color for the diffuser. (White, green, red, orange, transparent ...)
But it depend which led color you have :
- For white led, you can use any kind of color. (green, red, blue...)
- For RGB leds, use white or white transparent plastic.
- For red, blue, or green leds, better use white or white transparent plastic
If you have some issue, question, or good ideas, tell me in the comment section.
I bought my led strip here
Give me feedback of your experimentations.
Don't forget to put some photos of your creations, experimentations. :)
Tevo Tarantula (Prusa i3 clone)
No support, no brim, no raft.
Better print the frame with Black plastic to avoid transparency.