Better Board Game Inserts
Parts to Print
- 1 of every file (except the Player Container)
- 5 x Player Container
- Board game pieces should stay put no matter the orientation of the box
- No Bags!
- Use as little filament as possible
- Use supports only when necessary
- Each piece should be printed separately and then assembled after.
- These were designed using Onshape here.
- Additionally these were made from a board game inserts framework I built here.
If you like this design and want to help out, please consider sending a coffee my way. Thank you for the support!
If you do not own a printer but would like to buy these inserts please check out my Etsy Store BrettsyDesigns