Ultimate Jig Saw Handle
Two days ago I printed this model https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2491385, and i got some problems :
- The hole for the blade is too big for Bosh blades.
- The container cap is too weak, i've lost it.
- The tightening ring fits to my fingers but due to missing blocking system i think it would not be secured all along the manipulation. Not really reliable
- the handle is split, so post print is required
So, ...after a few hours of fusion360 and some test prints, i've done
- All parts are new designs, no split parts for handle.
- Fits perfectly to Bosch blades
- Screw cap to avoid to loose blades
- The container accepts more than 8 blades
- Secured manipulation with screw tightening ring
All parts are fully printable. The handle has smooth overhangs (no-bridge) and fits perfectly to hand.
Vertex K8400 Replicator + Scalar XLP