Don't have a printer? You can buy these feet here: Buy
Horizontal foot for PS4 SLIM: click here
Horizontal foot for PS4 PRO: click here
!! If you want tight hold, you can scale it down. Scale percentage depends on your filament and printer calibration. !!
I have used 99 % scale.
Update - 30.06.2019
Added files with 10mm height (from ground to PS4)
There are six versions of foot. You can choose which one to print:
- PS4_fat_foot.stl -> 20mm wide
- PS4_fat_narrow_foot.stl -> 10mm wide
- PS4_fat_foot_logo.stl -> 20mm wide with PS logo
- PS4_fat_foot_10mm.stl -> 20mm wide, 10mm height (from ground to PS4)
- PS4_fat_foot_narrow_10mm.stl -> 10mm wide, 10mm height (from ground to PS4)
- PS4_fat_foot_logo_10mm.stl -> 20mm wide with PS logo, 10mm height (from ground to PS4)
I cut holes in the area of cooling fan on my PS4 (fat - original) for better cooling during the summer.
like in this video: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2MEkOfPQnk)
(I'm not the owner of the video)
But i wanted to have my PS4 placed horizontally, So I made these foots for better air intake.
I've used PLA.
Started from the scratch, but this design was inspired by darevix Simple foot for PS4 pro (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2247283)
Plasty Mladec PLA