This is a sliding storage unit for Star Wars Destiny dice. I have upgraded it from the V1 model from xDEFENDtheDENx in the following ways:
- tray is sized to print on my CEL
- tray fits dice precisely
- sides are thickened and stiffened so it does not break when sliding
- added "mouse ears" to the corners which can be broken off to prevent curling
- added stiffening to the underside
- changed the angle of the slide rails to print better with less overhang
- sized the lid to fit the design without wiggle
- cleaned up numerous geometry errors which caused weird internal cavities that reduced the model strength
Update: added version without mouse ears.
Original Design Here: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/dyAhNv8Vzbg-star-wars-destiny-dice-tray
Need to use a relatively good resolution so the mini dividers print successfully.