A switch for your 12V 30A power supply, designed specifically for the Zyltech's PSU, but will probably work on other PSUs as well. I had some issues with how the original cover fit, so I made this remix.
- Designed for Zyltech's 12V 30A PSU.
- Mount using one of the original PSU screws on the left and two shorter M4 screws on the right.
- Space for installing a power switch similar to this one, use two shorter M4 screws on it as well for installation, with nuts on the inner side of the cover.
- Has enough clearance to use crimps on the switch without too much interference with the crimps on the PSU.
- I suggest using a bit of supports for the switch hole.
As usual, I am including the Blender source file in case you want to edit it.