A remix of the original parts to fit a radial fan from a PC heatsink/fan unit. Two diagonally opposite, 100mm centre to centre diameter holes for the fan.
Also included is a shorter funnel between the cyclone and the dust collector, to reduce the height of the completed vacuum unit. The fall angle of the funnel is the same as original so hopefully it won't impact dust collection at all.
UPDATE 2017-12-30 the STLs fit the radial fan just fine. The only things I want to fix up are to change the flanges so they don't overhang where not necessary (also reducing the amount of support material required), and changing the dust collector funnel so that it uses a standard hole-saw size for the dust collector. Right now it's ~50mm, which is kind of in between sizes (the closest holesaw size is 54mm)
Unfortunately, although the vacuum cleaner assembly itself works fine, in testing I found out that my radial fan - a 90mm radial fan from an Acer desktop PC - has a "soft-start/blockage-detection" circuit which means the power reduces as it detects increased fan load.
Although rated at 2.5A, it dials it down to 0.5A when assembled, and in some cases turns off completely. All this basically means it reduces power right when you want a vacuum cleaner to work harder :-( So if I can't hack it around to bypass that inbuilt circuit, I'm left to remix and reassemble the vac to use some powerful 120mm axial fans I have from an old Sun workstation.
You will be very familiar with the supports function of your slicer when building these vacuum cleaners. I used Simplify3D and it all turned out great, though I had to manually add some extra supports as for some weird reason it doesn't generate supports for the outermost perimeters of the overhang...