The pictures at the end, are of my version 1, but the basic idea is there... I will try and take some better pictures tomorrow!
I made this when my 'stock' carriage broke, and I wanted something stronger, and more durable. Then, I got looking into it, and decided to incorporate a fan duct when I couldn't find anything to just "add on" to it... so, with that being said, you should print the fan duct as well. It works VERY well, and I have had to set my fan speeds down to 65% speed.
This was designed for my V6 clone, which raises the bed about 15mm higher than stock, which I am using mirror to print on, so really it was closer to 20mm higher. This will work for the stock V5 nozzle, and is fully adjustable fan duct height, which should accommodate the volcano nozzle, on the V5 or the V6 head.
I have updated 3 versions of the carriage, to accommodate the 18mm barrel sensor, 12mm barrel sensor, and the bltouch. There is also an adaptor for the bltouch carriage, to mount the typical style resistance sensor.
The stock microswitch for the x endstop is also there, and works great!
The belt tensioner is a wedge style, which holds the belt securely, and you can also tighten it down much easier and better.
All parts I have designed and I have printed all except the the 2 barrel carriages, since I have the bltouch sensor.
If there are any modifications, or additional things you'd like me to add for you, please let me know!
and hey, if you like it... feel free to buy my a coffee :D (send me a "tip")
Mounting and Securing everything
I am using the stock linear bearing mounts, with the M4 screws, and the square M4 nuts that came with my printer, and they fit perfectly between the rails.
I also use the M4 screw, and square nut for the nozzle mounts.
I use M3 screws and nuts to hold on the fan duct, and secure the belt tensioner.
the stock screw/nut for the microswitch also is reused to hold it secure as well.