Hello guys! I just printed this awesome model,
My settings I used was:
Layer height 1.0
Speed 50 mm/s
Supports Yes 1mm so I could have a lot of details (also used 2 dense support layers), No brim, Just skirt.
Infill: MultiProcesses most of it is 5% but there are some parts with 35% Even 50% at the top,
NOTE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRINT FROM THE FACTORY FILE I UPLOAD, YOU DONT NEED TO RESIZE NOTHING IN ANY WAY
IN CASE YOU ARE NOT USING THE FACTORY FILE FOLLOW THIS RECOMMENDATION:
I had to resize it to 130%, But BEWARE, if you use the realistic tentacles and you scale it at the same % they will be so loose, that they wil fall..
For the legs I used 140% But Im going to post the settings in case you want to do the same size.
For the base of the head where the tentacles attach I used 3 wall layers instead of normally 2 just to reforce the area.
If you want to resize you have to change some process settings in order for this to work
I had to post as remix in order to post the factory code from Simplify
No need to add tolerances in any value.
Just sand a little bit more if you are willing to paint just to get smother surfaces, no need to fix anything