This is simple stand for bare 14 inch lcd panel and protective case for display driver board, CCFL2, and OSD.
My driver board is RTD2668 based board with CCFL2 standard board.
It might fit your driver board but, double check it before print files
Stand might be big for your printer. Be mindful on your printer's max volume
Bill of Material
- Check you LCD/LED panel working before proceed to next step
- Open up USB cable and solder power cables to boost converter input
- Connect boost converter output ( set output to 9-12v ) to driver board
- Plug USB cable and check driver board powered up well or not
- Use tape or bolts to secure boards to printed cases and Secure boost converter back of driver board case with bolts & nuts
- Tape CCFL inverter to LCD panel
- Tape stand to power bank ( Make sure it support panel without problem )
- Connect driver board, OSD & CCFL board, and display together
- Check display works well and configure it to your best setting
- It use about 15 watt so, you must power display from power bank or USB 3.0 port
2 Check XL6009 's temperature. it will hot after several hours