I put out a geocache based on sneakypoo's labyrinth puzzle design, but before long the 'nub' on the cover wore off and the cache would slide apart on its own. This cache is a ruggedized version which uses a much "chunkier" nub, and so far has held up well.
There's a recessed loop in cover which allows it to be hung from a nail using a cable tie.
OpenSCAD design files are attached. Most of it is parametric, and the cache "as is" has been successfully printed and tested. If you change the maze and nothing else, you should be fine, but if you change the dimensions of the cache or anything else, make sure you section and preview everything to make sure it still fits together and works.
The cache is designed to be printed without supports, but has a bunch of 45 degree slopes. Using a thinner layer height makes for cleaner 'slopes'.
I used PETG plastic to print my cache for extra toughness, ABS or Nylon would work even better, but any plastic should be fine.