We are having a lot of fun with these and was trying to print entire platters of parts but had problems with the head coming loose. Also, had problems with the eyeballs curling and not looking that great, so I split the head in half!
The halves print much easier and look better imho this way, and can either be glued together with a couple drops of super glue, or left apart so you can make a "mouth" haha! The last few pics are of a glued to together remix next to an original I did with a brim. The top comes out much smoother due to not being an overhang angle this way.
No supports, rafts, or brims needed and I didn't remove the support on the top of the nose because it was too thin for my slicer to pick it up anyways.