Based on a Youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_22x26qYPA)
Kinetic Sculpture printed in 3D with blades that rotate in opposite directions and generates beautiful waves.
It consists of pieces printed in 3D except the base that is a wooden board of 225x125x7mm.
- M3 screws of different lengths
- M2x4 screws
- Bearings: 4 pcs. 4x8x3, 1 pc. 606ZZ, 1 pc. 8x14x4.
- Steel bar with a diameter of 4 and a length of 245mm.
- 225x125x7mm wood board.
- Mini gearmotor with 3mm shaft.
- Female Jack 2.1mm panel mount
Update 8/12/2017: some photos are added to clarify the assembly
Update 9/12/2017: the version with crank is added. Two 8x14x6 bearings are necessary.