Hi Internet Sim Racers!
I present the Logitech 70mm Hub Adaptor "kit" with 2 versions and a Quick Release Hub Adaptor.
Whats in the Pack?
1) Standard 70mm adapter puck similar to that which is very popular.
2) Stubby 70mm adapter which replaces the whole hub assembly and shifter paddles that allow you to reduce the shaft length.
3) The RXM 70mm Quick Release adaptor with matching profile for the Stubby and Thrustmaster hub adapter profile.
4) June 2019, Added adaptor for the original Logitech G2x wheel to a Thrustmaster Quick Release Screw. Use this for putting a Logitech Rim on a Thrustmaster or if you've converted the Logitech into a Thrustmaster QR using this kit https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3117355.
5) June 2019, Added adaptor for the original Logitech G2x wheel to a 70mm PCD wheel adaptor. Use this if you want to use your original wheel on a quick release as well as your custom wheels.
I'm finalizing some magnetic shifters for simhub compatible wheel plates and will release them to match all hub profiles too.
Check out the pictures... Its pretty straight forward. All screw lengths are a standard store bought sizes...
Print with 50% in fill... 2mm walls and top/bottom... make it strong, print it about 40mm/s for layer strength and final surface finish. If you can go faster, go for it. My prints come out amazing at these settings.
If you've downloaded it... I'd love to get a like, and if you've printed one, I'd love more to see pictures of your setup :)
.... Oh, and the tip button now works :)