PC case for a mini - ITX system
Laser cut specifications : 4 mm mdf or another matarial that is 4 mm thick
The outer dimensions are LxBxH 340 x 135 x 210mm
The pictures should explain how to assemble the case.
The following components are also needed:
- 8 x M6 barrel nut with hex socket
- 4 x M6 120mm Dual head screw rods
- 25 cm riser PCI-E riser card.
- On/Off switch can be any Momentary button but you might have adjust the cut-out.
- ATX power on reset switch cable (with LED light optional)
- USB 3.0 Female cable to 20 pin motherboard header
- Rubbers to mount the 3.5 "drive
- Panel mounted power inlet, IEC320 C14 Male 3Pin
- C13 IEC cable with 90 degree angle