Improved version of my first Flex Quad 130.
- Redesigned frame with narrower arms.
- Smoother canopy with little bit more space for the stuff.
- Moved VTX antenna hole for better placing the SMA plug.
- Created holes for zip ties for RX antennas.
- Bigger hole for "integrated" XT60 plug.
- Redesigned the hole for RGB led board.
Update 2019-06-08 Added 20x20 holes for small stacks.
You can use any 30,5mm double stack with FC AIO and 4in1 ESC. I use DYS F4 PRO AIO + DYS 30A 4in1 ESC. And there is a room for RX and VTX. I use R-XSR and Tramp HV.
Camera mount is designed for 19mm wide micro camera. I use Runcam Micro Swift 2.
1306 motors and 3030 propellers. 4S 850mAh battery.
This Flex Quad 130 is designed to use with 98A semiflexible filament.
If you have troubles in using your slicer's supports, try printing Flex quad 130 v2 canopy with supports.stl file.
Check out my new DiA Flex Owl v3 safety multipurpose 3" quad designed for better protection and safety!
Please, refer your creations to me here or instagram@dialeksi or twitter@dimatsvetkov :)
Use semiflexible 98A filament.
Print the frame upside down.
Print the canopy right way.