- Re building as 50% Scale complete.
Change name of model Articulated Gorgon/Medusa monseter woman to Little Articulated Lamia
Still extremity dificult to build.
1) The parts without supports provied as Zip file.
2) Test print to see the ball and it's neck can withstand under the soket.
Upper Body X1
Lower Body X1
Upper Arm X2 (X Mirror)
Elbow X2 ( Symmetric)
Lower Arm X2 (X Mirror)
Hand A / B Optional
Tail Start Set (01,02,03,04 in Segment)
Extenderble Segment X30 (Standard Length)
*Adjust tail length as your wants but keep enough counter weight of body's
Tail End Set 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
Tail Tip X1
Hair Base X1
Hair Segments X 32
Gorgon,lamia are combination of my favorite subjects : serpentine, snakes and woman.
the First Published model, Articulated Gorgon/Medusa monseter woman was develpoed when i still did not used ball joint that i used throughout on my other works such as my dragons. it model was reley on string based assemble with thick metal wire for spine. it's result was full of regret, not worthy enough material and time costs. it had take most of 1Kg material, weeks prints but it was unable to pose that i hoped.
i re-edit it into more smaller version with my ball joints instead deleted her and repost it.
the Rebuilded model, Little Articulated Lamia is about smilar size as my work 'Little Ball jointed Girl' if her had legs instead snake tail.
her flexiblity was vastly improved it even more flexy than my Sea Serpent's but in return, her tail hold strength was not good enough give squeeze and holding it like snake supposed to do. i guess it's probably because that small size ball than sea serpent's and more less press onto ball which exact same sized ball and soket to give chance the ball when Segments printed oriented vertically for clean belly scale and without supports. which i still not sure if the ball can withstand the press under soket in vertical though.
her hair is still reley on Fishing string based assemble. although i dislike idea of using strings to put part together but hair was too small to put proper ball joints so i had used fishing string.