Generally speaking, I print the aircraft first, then check the tolerances on the stand by printing just the peg. I then putt a caliper to the joining cube slots and scal the cube/stand appropriately. I have done some minor scaling of the stand, so it might fit as is, but check the comments to check other people's success scaling.
"The original program cost estimate of £70 million met huge overruns and delays, with the program eventually costing £1.3 billion. It was this extreme cost that became the primary factor in the production run being much smaller than anticipated. Another major factor impacting the viability of all SST programs was in how supersonic route options were eventually limited to ocean-crossing only to prevent sonic boom disturbance on populated areas. With only 7 airframes each being operated by the English and French, the per-unit cost were impossible to recoup, so the French and British governments absorbed the airframe and development costs. British Airways and Air France were able to operate Concorde at a profit, in spite of very high maintenance costs, because of this steep government subsidy. British Airways paid £1 per aircraft, so its entire Concorde fleet cost the airline £7."
I thought I'd include that little tidbit from the wikipedia page. It's incredible to think that even charging $7995 a seat, they still couldn't keep that jet profitable after all of the maintenance costs.
I learned a lot about this aircraft while modeling it! I tried to go a little bit retro with the stand. Their logo just screamed '70s' to me. I gave BAC all the credit, even though this was a joint effort with Sud Aviation. Sud later became Aerospatiale and BAC later became BAE systems.
Just another incredible aircraft. I'm pretty impressed with the engineering that went into these planes, even 50 years ago.