[Edit: I also have an (so far untested) version of this for use with the EZABL sensor -- it's at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3169017 ]
This is an adjustable mount for a BLTouch (or clone) and a Titan Aero (or clone) extruder. It will work with the standard V6 or the Volcano hot ends. The mount attaches to the two heatsink screws on the right side of the extruder and places the BLTouch to the right of the nozzle. (9/0/2017: I'm also incuding STL files for an alternate "Left Side Mount" version that goes to the left of the nozzle and heatsink if that fits your setup better) Since these mount the BLTouch to the extruder itself, the carriage details the machine uses doesn't matter. Super easy to print and to adjust the BLTouch height position, and very stable -- the height adjustment slides in a groove to keep it vertically aligned.
For the original version (for right-side mount) do make sure there is room for this on the right side of your hot end -- I put mine on a Folgertech FT-5 that has the Y cable chain moved and all fits great, but otherwise it would probably run into the cable chain or the print area would need to be reduced. See my "Cooler for FT-5 and 713 maker..." for a part cooler design which works well with this mount in an FT-5 if you've removed or relocated the cable chain.
The Left Side mount version is not recommended for the FT-5 unless you are willing to give up about 15mm of X axis travel (but using it won't interfere with the X axis end stop, so it would work otherwise).
You will have to change the two heatsink screws to something about 3mm longer than they are to accommodate the thickness of the mount (there's room for washers if using screws that are a little too long). M3 or 4-40 screws can be used for mounting the BLTouch to the slider or attaching and adjusting these two pieces with each other.
Revision V2: There was a report that someone had trouble with the BLT not being able to be far enough above the nozzle when used with a standard, non-Volcano V6 hot end. So I modified the "stationary" pieces for both R and L side mount now to have an additional screw hole and hex nut outline to allow another 5mm of adjustment range upward if needed.
0.25mm heights, 0.4mm nozzle
Easy print, should only take about 50 minutes. I used PET-G. PLA might work, but probably not a good idea (since this needs to be dimensionally stable and it gets hot in the printer!).
Might need a little filing or clearing of holes with a drill bit depending on how well your machine prints (mine worked fine right off the printer though).