Boxes and drawers for tools, spare parts,...
The parts are :
- a box with a large case (box: 140x98x42, case: 134x48.5x36.5)
- a box with two small cases (box: 140x98x42, 2 case: 66x48.5x36.5)
- a small drawer (65x39x12)
- a large drawer (133x39x12)
- a top for small drawers (137x42x2.40)
- a top for large drawer (137x42x2.40)
- a box top (132x68x12.5)
- a box holder, it's optional and can be fixed by 2 M3 30mm screws and 2 M3 nuts(140x50x4)
Printing speed : 75 mm/s
The resolution, infill and speed where the same for all parts.
It assembles and settles on stalks thread by structure of Anet A8. It is designed to assemble on the printer while taking into account the constraints of geometry and not to prevent the use of the printer.
The assemble is flexible: boxes are identical except the size of the compartment and drawers can be thus assembled on both boxes.