Mount your standard endstops for a 3D printer or CNC machine to extruded aluminum profile. Three different parts are available here, all in STL and also in STEP file formats (in case you wish to modify in the CAD program of your choice). All parts are designed to mount to 25mm 8020 extruded aluminum T-slot profiles. Should also fit other brands of similar size. All parts have M3 mounting holes with nut traps to secure your endstops. They also include holes to feed your wires through for a neat presentation/wire management for your 3D printer of CNC machine (see pictures). They also work as convenient wire guides for large wire bundle with small zip ties as shown in the pictures.
Printable parts included
- Front facing endstop mount, with endstop facing outwards
- Side facing endstop mount, with endstop facing outwards
- Side facing endstop mount, with endstop facing inwards
Hardware needed for mounting (each)
- For attaching bracket to aluminum frame
- For attaching endstop to bracket