This is a prototype of an Inclined Front Grip [designed for a 7" (inch) OEM handguard, with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail].
Instructional video can be viewed on SBS Extensions YouTube Channel (click link for video).
SUGGESTED ITEM PRINT SETTINGS
- 60% to 100% Infill
- 3 Shells minimum
- No Supports required
- No Raft required
- Hot End: 240C [for PET-G type filament on Prusa MK2]
- Hot Bed: 90C [for PET-G type filament on Prusa MK2]
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Retraction: 1.1 mm [for PET-G filament on Prusa MK2]
- STL file was saved in its suggested printing orientation, rotate around Z-axis as required. Printing orientation in STL was set for optimal strength/lamination and printing properties
- Parts has been designed using Taulman 3D TECH-G (PETG) filament.
- PLA filament not recommended for final use; only use impact resistant filament types: ABS, ASA, PETG, etc.