Why another corner ...
I had trouble finding perfect 2020 corners. Some were not able to make the hammer nut lock properly to the frame, since the corner was in the way.
There is also a 3030 version:
- Single corner
- Dual corner with long skirt (covering the profiles)
- Dual corner with short skirt (easier printing)
- 5.2mm holes (for M5 screws, 10mm)
- A 10mm gap for the screw cap to fall in
- A 11mm gap on the extrusion side for the hammer nut to fall in and be able to rotate.
- Two extensions on the extrusion sides to fall in the extrusion rail. (Nice and tight)
- 6mm holes in the sides for additional mounting or cable-ties
- The dual version is perfect for having it mounted on corners. Instead of two seperate corners you have one, which make sure they are perfectly aligned and the corner will be a lot more sturdy.
I'm using these for my HyperCube, and they are rock solid. I printed them with the following configuration:
- Material: PETG
- Wall lines: 6 (I don't want to have infill on the smaller walls)
- Top and bottom layers: 4
- Infill: 50%
- Layer height: 0.3 (Lower is better, but this gives me already a powerful result)
More from this collection
2020 profile feet
The BEST 3030 corners. Single and dual.