!SEE HOW TO USE BELLOW!
This tool help you to find the centerpoint of your bed and calibrate your X and Y axis offsets to center your bed and make it aligned with your slicing program.
The cross in the middle should be placed in the middle of your bed in your slicing program and then once printed you can measure how much you need to offset your home position to have a common center. 4 of the straight edges intersect with the center of the part (not on radius side), etheir a calliper or a simple ruller can be used to determine the offsets you need to apply.
HOW TO USE:
1) Make sure part is centered to bed in slicing program, slice and export gcode.
2) Make sure bed leveling is good.
3) Ensure good bed adhesion (I used tape), because part needs to be held on bed while measuring.
4) Prepare printer
5) Print part (6-7 min)
6) DO NOT REMOVE PART FROM BED!
7) Measure distance from part center to all 4 bed edges.
8) Determine appropriated offsets that need to be applied by calculation axis differential.
9) Note offsets values and remove part.
10) Change offsets in firmware or slicer.
11) Redo step 1 to 7, if new center is good, keep it like this, otherwise redo procedure until you find an appropriate center.