Geeetech i3 pro B X axis rework based on Original Prusa MK2.
Original geeetech design have problem that tensioning of X axis belt deforming Z axis geometry.
This thing solve this problem. It is inspired by Original Prusa MK2 with this modifications:
- Motor moved by 5mm left
- distance between linear bearing rod and screw rod is 21mm
- it is compatible with original geeetech M8 lead nut and T8trapezoid lead nut
- better tensioning of belt
- It is compatible with original passive idler pulley (M4 screw) or with smaller pulley (M3 screw)
- holes for tensioner screw have thin 0.2mm wall to make it printable without support. Drill it before use or simply use force to screw M3 tensioner screws.
- There is two versions of tensioner part. Both use M3 screw for tensioning. Difference is screw for pulley only. This can be M3 (pulley bore 3mm, pulley outer diameter 13mm, space for pulley 15.2mm) and M4 (pulley bore 4mm, pulley outer diameter 15mm, space for pulley 16mm)
OpenSCAD sources are available here https://github.com/dobryj/Original-Prusa-i3/tree/geeetech_i3_B
Made from PETG. Nozzle 0.3 or 0.4mm, Layer 0.2 mm. 30-40% infill. 4 perimeters. Without support. Use 8mm drill to calibrate holes for X axis rods.
It need 4 LM8UU or 2 LM8LUU bearings
I recomend use it together with https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:602481 and https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1721916
Edit 2016-08-11: Space between x-end-idler and x-tensioner is extended