I wanted a way to carry my Glock 23 when driving but still have quick access should the need arise. This console holster fits horizontally inside the console with grip pointed toward the driver. Thanks to PrintedFirearm for the basic holster shape, this is a remix.
To adhere you can cut the thin piece of carpet at the bottom of the console to match the profile, then use double stick tape or glue to attach to the plastic console bottom. I'll upload additional designs with a longer base to wedge fit, but wanted to upload the original design for people that have different size consoles.
Printed with PetG, as I've had issues with PLA melting inside the console in the Texas heat.
Look here for additional (and soon to be revised) console trays, as well as other Tacoma and truck parts:
- v2 has about 10mm extra length for the gun barrel.
- *short has been shortened and should fit the Glock 23 exactly.
- *cmd_holster is a through-design that uses 3M Command Adhesive strips to attach the holster to the inside front of the console without having a base. I recommend using the heavy duty Command Strips for this.
- v2_mag adds a magazine holder on the side. I have not test printed this one., but I liked Glocky's make and remix so I made a version that will also hold a magazine. (itself a remix of https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:22665)
- screw_holster is a mod of the Cmd Strip without the base. I've added screw holes in case you wish to permanently attach it to your console, desk, or whatever.
IF YOU MAKE ONE, Please add a comment and let me know what make/model of firearm you are using it for so that we can add a compatibility list. Thanks!