Added a new Cover with cutouts for an 80mm fan. My board runs a tad warmer than I like so some airflow is never a bad thing. Designed for fan to be mounted on outside of case.
Also added a v2.1 cover with countersunk holes for the M5 Screws. My printer is using M5x10 button head screws for the whole build and this keeps it the same. If that is not important to you then the original works fine.
Drastically remixed to fit the back panel of my Hypercube Evolution.
- I cut the 3030 bracket as I wanted this to tuck into the rear upper corner of my frame.
- Eliminated the lower vents to simplify printing as it wasn't needed because I honeycombed the front and rear for ventilation.
- Shortened case due to no fan and using honeycomb ventilation.
- Cleaned up the removed fan hole from the side.
- Added frame mount holes directly into the case in the upper and right side. These are purposely place low in the case to allow it to sit further out the rear of the printer and not perfectly flush. It needs this to clear the rear idler pullies. Small groove in the corner is to allow the frame L bracket grub screws to sit in.
- Rebuilt the lid with ventilation and to overlap the frame allowing for further support of the box.
Files say v2. I never had a v1 posted here as I made it to v2 before I was happy enough to post it.
Supports were used for rectangular openings.