print with support!
This is an upgrade for the E3D Titan Extruder.
Problems with current Titan design :
- Filament insertion constantly missing the lower filament path in Direct Drive configuration
- Flex/Nylon filaments sometimes gets kinked out because of no upper filament guide
- PTFE path has little grip
How this solved the problem :
- Longer grip for PTFE guide
- upper filament guide
- easier filament insertion
- drop-in replacement
Printed in PLA. Use stronger/stiffer plastic if available.
I am pretty sure this would deform with time with PLA.