NEW B-robot EVO 2:
Extremely fast, stable and customizable self-balancing robot
The B-robot EVO 2 is an OPEN SOURCE, arduino based self-balancing robot with many features (take a look at the description below)
Now with battle arms and add-ons to fight another robots (or stand up when you fall).
Remotely controlled using your smartphone or tablet (WIFI).
This robot is the natural evolution of the B-robot ORIGINAL and uses the same electronics and motors you would need to create the:
Air Hockey Robot
Sphere-O-Bot (eggbot MOD)
(and more to come...)
Get tired of one robot? Create another just printing the 3D parts!
B-robot EVO 2 is an Arduino based robot. An Open software and hardware creation. You can easily modify its behaviour changing the acceleration/speed/stability parameters in the Arduino CODE or in real time via the CONTROL APP.
questions? improvement ideas? comments? new add-ons? visit the B-robot community!
- Control it using your smartphone/tablet via the free APP on GOOGLE PLAY (for Android or in Apple´s STORE for iOS devices
- Google Blockly controllable!
- Perfect to have fun as you learn robotics (Take a look at the Robotics Challenges! )
- Now can use regular AA batteries (or a 3 cells LIPO battery)
- Two SERVO outputs (one used for the ARM)
- Easier to print and using less plastic
- PRO MODE can be activated from your smartphone/Tablet (increased agility and velocity)
- Increased WIFI range (up to 40 meters )
- NEW: (Android devices) control your B-robot using the JJrobots FREE APP!
- NEW: Create your own bumper with the Thingiverse customizer!
- NEW: New wheel model for nytrile o-rings [V11]
- NEW: New 100% 3D printed bumper for the front and back side "BUMPER 3D printed V1"
What you need to print:
· 2x Wheels
. 2x Hub
· 2x Side Panel
· Top Shelf
· Motor Shelf
· Electronics Shelf
. 2x Bumpers (to create your customised bumper, follow this link)
· OPTIONAL: 2x Bumper (TOP FRONT Bumper)
. OPTIONAL: Battle arm: Thor hammer
. OPTIONAL: Battle arm: War Axe
. OPTIONAL: Gopro camera support
. OPTIONAL: Soda Can Top shelf support
. OPTIONAL: O-ring Wheels (x2)
Hardware list and assembly guide video:
B-robot EVO MAIN PAGE
Theory behind the B-robot EVO
Racing with the B-robot EVO
Robotic Challenges for the B-robot EVO
Print the hubs (2) with a 100% infill. Printing everything takes around 6-8 hours
If you prefer to use nytril O-rings instead the GT2 timing belt, print the "Wheel [V11] FOR O-RING (nytrile)" wheels
Control your robot from your smartphone using the free jjRobots control APP