This is a remix of Noloxs's Laser Cutting Material Template.
I've converted it to SVG format using Inkscape and changed some text fields.
To use this in LaserWeb, I do this:
- Open mtc-engrave.svg in Inkscape and enter the details of your test print (material, speed...)
- Export mtc-engrave to PNG format (File / Export as PNG).
Make sure to select page as export area and use the same DPI as in LaserWeb!
- Open LaserWeb
- Import mtc-cut.svg for the cutting lines
- Import mtc-engrave.png for the raster engraving
- Change the settings in LaserWeb according to your test
- Fire! :-)
For new materials, I use engrave-small.png first to quickly try different settings.
The size of this test card is 140mm x 190mmm.
I'm using 200mm x 300mm sheets in my K40 cutter, i.e. I can put two cards on each sheet.