These mounts were designed for the Anycubic Kossel with the 200mm build plate. They may work on other makes of this size. Additionally, for larger printers, you could easily modify the rear mounts to suite.
While overall I'm pretty pleased with this printer kit, as expected (and as many of you know), the mounting bracket that comes with this printer is lacking (also, the stupid square nuts). Mainly, the way the board mounts makes the solder joints on the bottom of the board hit the mount. That causes the board to not be level inside the printer. I also don't like electronics only being supported at one end. Also, my mount was in two pieces when it arrived (bad glue joint).
There are some nice designs for replacement here, and some do support the rear of the board, but they use long arms attached to the front. I am planning on adding some cooling to the board and didn't want to worry about any extra load on those arms. So, I went with a 3 piece design.
I used SketchUp to create a model of the printer, including accurate 20X20 extrusions, modeled the board, and then created these mounts.
The front mount gives clearance on the board around any solder joints, and mounts the board on the inside of the 20X20 extrusion. Power and USB are easily accessible and somewhat protected. The rear of the mount is actually two pieces, one on each side of the board. The rears bolt to the rear mounting holes, support the board from underneath and use a single screw and nut in the channel of the rail. One bolt should be enough, as the mount cantilevers against the lower extrusion. The front uses the standard 4 bolt set up.
If you print this you'll need:
1 X Front Mount
2 X Rear Mount (the same mount works on either side)
The front mount is doing all the heavy lifting here. The rears just stabilize and support the lighter rear of the board. I used .3 and 20% infill, but you could probably use 10% if you wanted. These aren't holding up a car.
The parts should be oriented correctly for printing already, but if not, rotate them so the "arms" are up.
And yes, I printed these on this printer. The first 'non-test' objects.
These were printed using the PLA that came with the printer. I was surprised it came with a full 1KG roll. Not the greatest PLA I've ever used, but not the worst either.