Current Version 2.1 - 9/21/2017
All screw holes are for #8's
I have seen a lot of different spool holders out there and none of them have been able to give me exactly what I'm looking for. Below is a list of things I'm trying to achieve with this build.
Latest Changes - 11/20/2017
- Uploaded a new picture showing this mount also works on other enclosures besides just Lack Tables! :)
- Fixed Bearing Bracket 1 to remove gap in print that was found by paparazzi.
- Adjustable to accommodate different spool widths
- A more permanent solution that will not move easily
- Easily mod-able ( Using different style holders when I come up with something new )
- Print without the need for supports / rafts
- Use 608 bearings
Currently Looking into:
If you like the design, feel free to send a tip using Crypto's!
Bitcoin Tip Address : 1FEMcSdY19L1BNiLzkfc8eySGdrhqyf4Pu
BitcoinCash Tip Address : 1A4cUAZa23mg95REeUQLhac8wDDJcGvaBb
Litecoin Tip Address : LLsy8pfTRThVpQmsjUTMtJmsGrcpqFdNYd
Ethereum Tip Address : 0x6814b3584bef4bb2bbf8250fb93dfcff36036c10