This a stand for a single lithophane, designed to look nice on a desk.
12v power supply adapter- http://a.co/1BVKOFY
Two position buttons- http://a.co/8ZFtLwj
LED strips- http://a.co/3bj5zHI
Hot Glue Gun
- After Printing, Hot Glue the 12v connector to the lithophane stand.
- Attach the LED strip to the Arch with its adhesive (or superglue if the adhesive isn't strong
enough) and cut to length making sure to leave a quarter inch to stick through to the
underside of the stand.
- Superglue the Arch to the Stand itself and stick the extra bit of the LED strip into the hole
on the top of the stand
- Solder one wire to the LED strip and the normally open pin on the button.
- Solder a second wire to the common on the button and screw it into the 12v connector
- Solder a third wire to LED strip and screw it into the 12v connector
- Check that the button turns on the LED's if it does:
- Hot Glue the button in place covering the wires in hot glue to protect them from being
damaged making sure not to get any glue inside of the button
- Then either Heat shrink the connection to the LED's, cover it in Electrical Tape or hot glue
- Slide on the base and then print out a Lithophane!
This is the tutorial that I used to learn how to print a lithophane