Label Slider (NES)
After you 3d printed the parts and finished the below tutorial you will have a automatic slideshow of your favorite NES cartridge labels.
- Raspberry pi (2, 3)
- Waveshare Spotpear 3.5inch RPi LCD (A), 320×480
- Resize/edit the NES Labels you want to show on the display to 320x480
- Move the Label jpgs on the SD card of your PI
- Make feh automatically boot on startup
Some thoughts on feature and software improvements,
1 It would be nice if it would show the relevant game label when playing that game on RetroPie
- Play the game on the HDMI screen
- Show the game Label on the 320x480 screen
2 Pi Zero
i made this model using Sketchup and Meshmixer
Used source models:
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 3
Nintendo World Championships 1990
Battle of Olympus
Thanks for watching, If you enjoy this model please comment and support and check out my other models and tutorials:
Want to help me because you like my models ?
You can donate a bit of your device resources while downloading / printing my models, to generate some JSECoins for me in return, it wont use much resources of your device, and no sign up required. Link: https://techtek.github.io/Steemeum/jse.html
Or to make a donation with crypto the below module can be used.