My wife wanted the James daisy and logo. They are very much 'our' band, so I couldn't really refuse. Hope you like it :)
PrintRite DIY with Ramps1.4
I don't suppose the print setting make that much difference. it is a 2mm high plaque with a further 2mm relief. I printed at 0.1 but I reckon 0.2 would be fine.
I used Inkscape to convert a bitmap of the logo into vectors. I then imported the vectors into 3DSMax and used ProBoolean to add the vectors onto a box, before extruding the faces. I then used ProOptimize to reduce the vertex count and exported the STL. I have never done this before, so there may be a far better work process to achieve the same result.