Print at 0.1mm resolution with 3 perimeters.
Print at 0.3mm resolution (though I printed mine at .2mm which took longer) and 2 perimeters.
Print at 0.3mm resolution (again I did .2mm) and 4 perimeters for extra strength.
All parts should use 50% infill.
I used Hatchbox Black PLA.
Sand the neck smooth, I used 220 grit then wet sanded at 400 grit because that's what I had. I didn't get too aggressive, just tried to knock down the edges a bit. Not much was needed. I found the wet sanding left a nicer finish. Be sure to dry everything throughly (I used a leaf blower to dry out the holes).
See our blog for details on how we did it and how it sounds!