So after creating a trigger/handle for the Harbor Freight air blow gun, I decided to create a nozzle for it to have the more airflow forced out and wider cover area when cleaning computers. Printed in PLA at 0.2mm layer height. I did not wanted to squash the nozzle tip to make it narrower to achieve similar result. Used 7x1mm die to cut the thread on the nozzle as the original plan was to have it screwed onto it, was able to thread the nozzle on without cutting thread in the plastic (for tighter fit might reduce the tube diameter just a bit). Note that tube is about 1/4 inches in diameter, had to compromise because I couldn't find SAE tap & die set at the moment. Print one out and let me know how it goes as I am concerned how well it'll stay on the metal tube when the air is forced through smaller opening.