The popular Spinspinspin G1 has had increasing success on Thingiverse, and it sold very well for me on eBay, so I decided to finally post the next model.
INTRODUCING THE SPINSPINSPIN G2X
The G2X is called the way it is because first of all, it is the second version; and because it is shaped like an “X,” hence, G2X.
Why the G2X is better
- The spinner is noticeably quieter than the G1, and it jumps the truck much less often.
- It is larger and easier to spin due to it’s size and mass.
- It has a unique design that stands out. (just like the G1! )
WHICH to print?!
- The G2X is made for most people, anyone can use it and enjoy it. (my personal fav.)
- The G2X+ is a larger version designed for people with larger hands.
Just print, pop off, and fidget. Skate bearings not included. (or needed)
How to properly use
I’ve seen some creative attempts to use these spinners, but there is a certain way to use them, so use them correctly or they'll break.
Just Playing!!!!! You can you it however you feel comfortable with it. I personally use it by holing the two sides with my middle finger and thumb and I pull back on an edge.