This is my version of the Dyson Exhaust Duct (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:868329) by jgschmidt.
I took his design, made the walls 1mm thicker (now 3mm), and incorporated two expansion sections in the locating collar.
The expansion sections were included after I made Jürgen's design, tried to fit it to my DC44, and the raised fins on the motor exhaust split the locating collar.
This was redrawn from scratch on Fusion 360
Just be careful fitting it - IT IS STILL REALLY EASY TO SPLIT IT!!
It is much better if you print it using rigid.ink's Flexible PLA. No splitting during fitting or if it gets dropped or knocked, etc. :)
FlashForge Creator Pro 2016
Please note: I printed this very hot (for Rigid.ink ABS) to try to get the best fusion possible between layers in the hope of increasing the final strength of the print.
To reduce the supports needed, this was printed with the larger opening on the bed.
Data Transfer: SD Card
Material: rigid.ink ABS
Starting print temp of 245degC (layer1>), 250degC (layer6>), 255degC (layer11>), and finally 260degC (layer16>)
Bed: PEI-on-glass at 105degC
No cooling. Enclosed printer (FlashForge Creator Pro 2016)
Extruder Multiplier: 1
Extruder Width: Auto
First Layer Height/Width/Speed: 110%/110%/50%
Primary Layer Height: 0.2mm
Outline Direction: Inside-Out
Infill: FullHoney (internal), Rectilinear (external), 20%, 20% overlap
Default Print Speed: 60mm/s
Supports: 25%, Normal @2mm, 1mm inflation, 0.3mm offset
Skirt: 2, 0mm offset, 10 outlines
Removal of supports in expansion slots, and a de-burr of the print/bed interface