This is a strong adjustable Foot that I designed to level my Vulcanus Max V1.1 printer.
I designed this for 20mm extrusions.
You do not have permission to print and sell this, either as a whole or as individual components. You do have permission to print and test this item for your own use.
For each foot you need
1x m5 45mm bolt (You can use a m5 35mm bolt if you don't want to tap the bottom of the extrusion.)
2x m5 x10 socket head cap screw
5x m5 nuts
- Press a 5 mm nut into the bottom of the base leg.
- Insert a 5 mm nut into the center of the base leg.
- Put a 5 mm nut onto the 45 mm bolt and tighten to the head of the bolt. ( See picture.)
- Press the bolt head and nut into the foot.
- File 2 corners of two 5 mm nuts (see picture) and slide into the slots of the extrusions.
- Install the leg onto the bottom of machine with the 5 mm socket head cap screws.
- Thread the foot and the bolt into the leg.
- I tapped the vertical extrusion with a 5 mm tap so the 45 mm bolt would thread into the extrusion to give
extra strength because I have a large heavy printer
- you can use a 35 mm bolt if you don't want to tap the extrusion.
and then you are done