A customizable FIFO battery dispenser.
I needed a few dispensers:
- a AA dispenser for 20 batteries
- a AAA dispenser for 15 batteries
- another AA dispenser for 40 batteries.
So to solve all of these simultaneously, I made it customizable.
The STLs are 5 levels, 5 batteries per level AA dispensers, with a 5 degree angle
Edit: So the previous version, with an angle of 2 degrees, is too shallow.
- Batteries might catch in the corners - (use drop ratio to adjust roundness)
- The tray at the front didn't match the incline, which meant if you had one battery left, it might just roll back.
- The overlap jutted out too much, so that the parts didn't fit together properly
- A bunch of other niggling things that was annoying me
- The curve around each wasn't being calculated correctly (drop ratio of 2 would work, anything else would have weirdness)
- Added options for screw wall mounts
Let me know if you find any bugs when customizing.