This is a Cavern Archway for modular cavern tile system I've mentioned in my other recent creations / remixes.
(Cavern tiles were made of cheap 24x24 inch neoprene workbench floor mats textured with cheap white latex caulk -- see DM Scotty's Tilescapes #14 video on youtube for instructions on how to make these; after texturing I let dry for 2 days and then cut the shapes out before any painting, unlike the way DM Scotty instructs.)
The archway makes the butted up cavern tiles seamless -- and quite good looking. The archway in the rear, was handmade with sculpey. I need many of these and didn't feel like crafting a dozen of them with sculpey -- printing is easier :)
1) Base: Espresso Brown (very dark brown almost black)
2) Sponge on / Stipple: Americana Burnt Umber
3) Sponge on / stipple sparsely: Americana Burnt Sienna
4) Sponge on / Stipple lightly and all over: Americana Cocoa
5) Dry brush on very light loaded brush, about 50/50 mix of Americana Snow White and Amerciana Cocoa (used in step 4).
EDIT: Mushrooms are made of sculpey and took all of 5 minutes to make like four.. just a few cents worth of Sculpey as well.. bought 2 pounds of Sculpey half off in few months back.. got it for around $7 if I recall. These are my first mushrooms.. planning on crafting many more :)
Any donations appreciated :)