Cohrque is a line of hooks, trays, boxes, and wire organisers that turns your corkboard into a low-cost and flexible alternative to pegboard.
Tools in the Cohrque line
Hang anything you want!
- Hook_10x5x4_mm.stl is great for keyrings, wristwatches, and lanyards.
- Hook_10x10x10_mm.stl and Hook_10x25x10_mm.stl fit larger objects.
- Putty_hanger.stl is for hanging light and irregular objects that don't have lanyards or hangers, like hearing aids or tubes of super glue. Press a blob of Blu-Tack onto the putty hanger so that it's sitting above the little shelf, and then press your object into the putty. The shelf will help retain the putty + object.
Multi-purpose containers for storing anything. If you have objects with belt clips (e.g. measuring tapes), you can clip them to the front of a box.
- Box_50x25x46_mm.stl holds things like pens and small hand tools like screwdrivers.
- Box_80x25x46_mm.stl can hold cigarette cases, credit card holders, and Post-It notepads.
- Box_quarter_50_mm.stl can hold larger objects like wallets, notebooks, and combination squares.
Shallow trays to dump your coins and pocket lint into.
- Tray_50x20x25_mm.stl can fit hearing aid-sized objects.
- Tray_80x20x25_mm.stl is great for coins and extra thumbtacks.
- USB_socket.stl has a female socket that accepts a USB plug. Use it to store charging cables, card readers, flash drives, and other cables.
- Wire_tie.stl is based on the Bongo Tie, but comes with the option of pinning it to a corkboard.