This is a less than 4" high rocket.
I saw the cardboard one and thought I want to print that!
I uploaded the rocket body as a single two piece print and then separately if you wanted to print in different colors.
Some changes could be done:
1. Make the combined body slots deeper so the rocket will not rock when assembled.
2. The ribs could be made longer to better fit the rocket.
But, it does work and is cute.
- Print all parts (Duh!)
- Clean as required (Double Duh!)
- Cut the slot deeper in the bottom of the non-notched rocket body profile. If you do not the rocket will rock.
- Before final assembly put the ribs onto the notched rocket body profile first. It is easier this way.
- Put the rocket bodies together.
- Glue if desired.
Caution: Be warned - I showed this to a grandma I know and she immediately asked for it. :-)