This Extruder/hotend assembly is made to fit the Wanhao Duplicator i3 and other named versions of this printer.
It features an easily serviceable design and has an effective part cooling fan with a non obtrusive view to your prints.
The E3D Titan Extruder is a light weight geared extruder, combined with the E3D v6 hotend it performs superbly with almost every filament out there. I´m using the lightweight Bipolar Nema 17 stepping motor part number 17HS10-0704S. It´s a perfect match for this geared extruder, even smaller pancake steppers can also be used
- Adjustable belt tensioning
- Easy access to filament tension screw.
- Easy to exchange filament
- Fully supported filament path for flexible materials
- Effective part cooling fan
- Easy servicing and access to the extruder
- BLTouch mount positioning for auto bed leveling
- Fan grill with mount points for the X-axis end stop switch and drag chain.
- Wire mounting point
There is about 10mm of the left side of the heated bed that is out of reach with this extruder.
Maximum print size is:
190x200x180mm using AZZA´s Z Extensions to gain som Zzzz.
Update 11/11-2016: Included STEP files
Update 16/3-2107: Added my Marlin RC8 Firmware configuration
- 5 Top Solid Layers
- 3 Bottom Solid Layers
- 4 Outline/Perimeter Shells
Modelled in Autodesk Fusion 360