This is a generic 3d-printable automated rotating base that can withstand loads of up to 10kg.
Its field of application covers:
- ROBOTIC ARM (my next project will add a robotic arm designed by me using this rotating base)
- Camera gimbal (Reflex for example)
- Generic rotating platform
This is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS project.. i have to test it, when i'll do i'll put here result and eventualy changes.
- Axial bearing d=30 mm, D=60 mm, h=21 mm
- Radial bearing (flanged) D=19, d=6, h=6
- 70mm spacer
- M3 screws and nuts for fix spacer
- Screw for fix servomotor and servo horn
- M6 x 50 mm screw and nut (to fix servo horn, preferible with nylon insert)
-SERVO MG995 180°, but you can use with continuous rotation