I chunked it up so it could be printed on my smaller printer (Printrbot Play), I'll post pics of the build once it's complete.
I wanted a scope for an A280 for another prop gun I have so I cut it off of the full Battlefront A280 by Osmethae. I also found another version online buried in a forum from a few years back (looking for the source for proper credit) which had an open rear for inserting a real scope. I liked the forward tip on this one so I cut it off and replaced Osmethae's tip with this other one. Thus there are three scopes here, 1, Osmethae's original, 2, the open back forum scope, and finally, my Scopenstein combination. Mine ended up getting sent through a "smoother" feature of one of the softwares I used along the way so it is a little softer on some edges and angles, but overall I think it improved things, particularly the rear scope's adjustment knobs, which are now quite round. Shouldn't be hard to recreate it with the original files provided if you dont like it softer though.