I loved Bizzar's optimized remix of this, but found he left some room on the table to reduce print time and plastic use, so I removed the nonfunctional extended curved area near the mounting screw.
This change allows me to fit 7x onto a 152x154 mm build platform, and I think it is now even more aesthetically pleasing :)
Simplify 3D usage notes (FiveAngle / Bizzar / Mostlighting):
- Build time (minutes): 27 / 28 / 31
- Fillament used (mm): 3526.0 / 3586.3 / 3866.2
- Plastic weight (g): 10.6 / 10.78 / 11.62
- Cost ($USD): 0.267 / 0.272 / 0.304
- Shells: 3
- Interior Infill: Triangular
- Exterior Infill: Concentric
Standard 1-1/4" drywall screw spaced one every 7 racks secures perfectly.