Ellindsey's ball jointed octopus was great, but I wanted a giant squid for my desk. Since squid have 8 tentacles and 2 feeding arms, I had to add 2 more joints on the bottom as well as sculpt the head. I also made different ends for the feeding arms and a beak you can glue on if you want a scarier squid. I used 8 segments and 8 tips from Ellindsey for the regular arms and 15 segments plus the modified tip for each of the feeding arms. I just updated this thing to fix the non-manifold errors. It should print properly for all slicers now.
I built pads in for the arm sockets, but it doesn't need any other supports. The fins may sag a little, but that just enhances the realism. I printed in PLA.
Just clean off the tabs and clip the supports off the segments. Lots of pieces to snap together, but worth it.
I designed the head, beak and modified the feeding tips in Tinkercad. I used the hi-res parabola and sphere found in the community shape generators.